So last week my sister-in-law Carmen tagged me in a tell -5 -things -about -yourself -that- people might- not -know -about- you. Which leads me into my first thing:
1. I can't say "no" when people ask me to do something, even if I don't want to do it!
2. A lot of people don't know that I had my 15. 8 minutes of fame when Brian and I appeared on the Family Feud in 2001! Although we didn't win any money, we got to meet Louie Anderson (what you've never heard of him, he was in that movie..... um what was it called,) and we got great black t-shirts! I guess I can say that I did come away a richer person, (I found 20 bucks in the gutter on the way in.)
3. Brian and I have survived a plane crash, and 3 major car accidents, in 3 different states!
4. I have only turned down sweets/dessert once in my life!
5. I am living my dream, which is to be a full time mom to my 2 great kids Rachel and Erick. I am also lucky enough to be a part time mom 5 days a week to an adorable 5 month old named Gavin, and a 2 year old little doll name Gionna.
Ever since Rachel went back to school a couple of weeks ago, Erick has taken over her role as the mother hen. He helps Gionna with her shoes, gets Gavin his blanket and pacifier, and keeps me great company. But he finally got to start preschool today. He didn't care if went to school or not. He was happy to continue his education at Nintendo University, but as long as the school he was going to didn't have any dogs, or pets, he was happy! After he got home today I asked him what he did and who he played with . His reply," I played those blocks you stick together with Helly (Hailey) and dis udder guy!"
10 comments:
That is so awesome about family fued! :) Glad that he liked his first day of preschool ... it's amazing how grown up he looks!
Natalie I loved your reminder that we are all lucky to be alive! You are a great writer! Ever think about going into writing? I can totally relate to not being able to say no! What is it with our kind?
I love the top picture of Erick, he is definitely Brian's kid! You guys got to keep your Family Fued name badges too didn't you? I am jealous of that one.
I love these kind of tags!! :) I remember the whole Family Feud thing...did that happen when we were walking together? :)
I love Erick's pictures his first on is very him, the second on he just looks little and cute, I remember that look on Brian.
you are so good to answer the Tag..I had to pass. I guess I am getting better at saying no to people..lol.
Hi Natalie- I saw your blog on Moriya's (I hope you don't mind) These are fun to read because you learn alot about a person. You were in a plane crash?!? What? Oh my goodness.
Your kids are adorable by the way. Erick was always so sweet in Nursery. Every week when we came home I had a story about him to tell to Jason. He would always say "can I tell you somesing".... he would tell me "somesing" new every week. Rachel is such a doll in my class now too!! You have sweet kids.
umm I am interested in hearing more about your 15 min of fame. Who's family, how did you get on, what questions were you asked -- the whole nine yards -- I hope you write about it -- can't wait to see you on Friday -
Hey Natalie! I just came across your blog! Super cute! I just started ours... but I'm adding you to it! See ya soon!
natalie your blog is so cute.
Post a Comment