Saturday, February 14, 2009

I've been BUSY okay?

Boy have I been gettin the business for not blogging for awhile! Excuse number 1: my camara didn't work at all (I just found out that the dollar store batteries don't work as well as any others, or at all for that matter, hence the camara not working) Excuse number 2: I was watching like 5-7 kids on any given day. Excuse number 3: I am trying to be a good couponer and it takes mucho tiempo. Excuse number 4: I am trying to get to the gym 3 times a week. Excuse number 5: Over Christmas break Brian put up some molding around some windows and a chair rail in our bedroom so I had to put up the decorator's finishing touches (which I love to do!)

Excuse number 6: I got a new church calling, and I am not released from YW 1st counselor yet so I am pulling a little double duty. And my final excuse number 7 (drum roll please): I was busy SEWING this placemat purse!!!!! (I am a little proud of it) So there you have it, I'VE BEEN BUSY OKAY!



8 comments:

Kira said...

darling purse & you go girl with that list! holy cow you have been busy!!!

McKinna said...

Love it all! your room looks fabulous! I can't wait to get ours done someday... I just don't know how, or what to do with it!
I'm soooo sad that your gonna be outta YW with us! We had so much fun with you in there! :( Bummer....

Kristen said...

I love your room. I have no decorating sense at all. Even if I tried to copy it would turn out horrible.

Melanie said...

Man! I wish that I could say that I had accomplished so much! Can I put my request in for one of your purses?? I love it!!ke

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

Very cute Natalie! I love that you are always busy with projects... I'm going to have to come take another tour. I love the shelf and three picture display. The vinyl above your bed is a nice touch, too! I should really get busy again...You've inspired me! I'll try not to copy all of your ideas!hee!

Becky said...

Natalie you are so cute! Everything looks fabulous! You did an awesome job and that purse! Wow impressive!

Marianne said...

Love the purse. Such cute fabric.

Kaer said...

Wow, you've been doing a lot of cute stuff.