Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Games



I don't usually like to blog about myself, but a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to play volleyball in the Summer Games in Cedar City, UT. In case you don't know anything about the summer games, it's like the summer Olympics for people that couldn't make it to the professional level,or semi-pro, or college, or probably any level past high school. Our team (IT'S ALL RELATIVE) consisted of myself, my sister Christel (our MVP,) my aunt Susan, my cousin Alisa, her friend Rochelle, another cousin Amber, and my sister-in-law Daylemarie. Hence our team name... Once we found our groove we started winning and ending up taking up the silver medal!
Go ME!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! You guys are awesome! good job, and keep blogging about yourself!!

McKinna said...

yay!! good job!!

Marianne said...

Good job. That sounds like so much fun.

K. D. Montgomery said...

I'm so jealous that sounds so fun.