The weekend right after Easter, we had a BBQ with some friends in our backyard and noticed something small scampering across the grass. Someone said they thought it was a mouse (I of course freaked about that comment, EW!) But later we saw that it was a little cotton tailed bunny. The next morning at breakfast we saw 2 eating grass. The next day or two we saw a third one join the party. So now I guess we have 3 pet bunnies living in our backyard. The kids appropriately named one Foo Foo, one Cookie, and the third one is nameless. Any suggestions?
Friday, May 7, 2010
Little Bunny Foo Foo...
The weekend right after Easter, we had a BBQ with some friends in our backyard and noticed something small scampering across the grass. Someone said they thought it was a mouse (I of course freaked about that comment, EW!) But later we saw that it was a little cotton tailed bunny. The next morning at breakfast we saw 2 eating grass. The next day or two we saw a third one join the party. So now I guess we have 3 pet bunnies living in our backyard. The kids appropriately named one Foo Foo, one Cookie, and the third one is nameless. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
our rabbits are always named Jack! lol
I like naming rabbits after cartoons, like Bugs, Roger... but my brother in law just suggested Energizer. That would be my pick.
Post a Comment