I am very happy to report that Rachel found a sport she likes; volleyball! One of my friends and I arranged a little camp at the church over the summer that peaked her interest and now she's taking classes at the rec center and loving it! Erick finished up his 3rd soccer season with dad as his coach. The "Strikers" had a great season and we loved to go and support the team!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Fall Sports
I am very happy to report that Rachel found a sport she likes; volleyball! One of my friends and I arranged a little camp at the church over the summer that peaked her interest and now she's taking classes at the rec center and loving it! Erick finished up his 3rd soccer season with dad as his coach. The "Strikers" had a great season and we loved to go and support the team!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Madisen wants so to do volleyball. Is it through the city?
Post a Comment