Wednesday, August 1, 2012
End of the School Year Awards- 2012
This year Erick finished 2nd grade and Rachel finished 4th grade. Their school has an end of the year awards ceremony. This year I was fortunate enough to finish out the last 2 and half weeks in Erick's class while his teacher was out having a baby. So that gave me the job of presenting the awards to his class. I had to be clear that I gave the message to the parents that Mrs. Conway and the specialist teachers actually picked the students who received the awards, lest anyone think I chose my own kid! Erick was the recipient of the Language Arts award and the PE award. Rachel was the recipient of the principle's award. The teacher chooses one boy and one girl from each class and writes a nice letter about them and the principle reads it to everyone. We are very happy with the kids and how hard they worked this year! I am especially glad that they behave well at school, otherwise all the teachers would let me know;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment