Wednesday, September 5, 2012
First Day of School
The kids started this school year on Monday, August 27, 2012. Rachel is in 5th grade, and Erick 3rd. This year everyone was excited and ready for school to begin again. The previous Friday, the 24th the kids got to go see their classrooms, meet their teachers, and see what kids were in their classes. This year I thought I would have the kids hold signs of their current grade because of a funny stunt Erick tried to pull. As we were cleaning out their drawers and closets to see what clothes they would need when we went school shopping Erick found a Diary of a Whimpy Kid shirt that he wore to school on the first day of 1st grade and tried to put that in the keep pile. I however remembered the shirt from 2 years ago, and showed him on the blog that he was indeed wearing it in 1st grade! So if the need to prove my smartness to the kids again arises, I have proof in the pictures! I think the kids are going to love their teachers and have yet another great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment