Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Break- AZ

This year we planned a short trip down to Surprise, AZ to catch(literally) a few major league spring training games. I thought it would be fun to take the whole family on a side trip to IKEA, but it wasn't my best idea! But Brian was able to get a little taste of Sweden by ordering a Jul Must drink with his lunch. He likes it, but the rest of us think it tastes a little like cherry cough syrup! The first night we went to the Dodgers vs. Royals at a really nice stadium. The weather was amazing and we had so much fun being just a few feet away from the major leaguers! Look who got a game ball! The next day we went to an afternoon game Mariners vs. Royals, not as good as weather, but the game and fans were great! We had a great time, and will totally go another year!

1 comment:

susan said...

I didn't even know you went on this trip. I sounds like you had a really fun time :)