Rachel recently turned 6! She had a cousins party in our backyard. The Hafens started a tradition of celebrating all the birthdays in a month together. 13 separate parties is a bit much, huh? Notice the darling cakes? I have to give props to my sister-in-law Kristen for those. She is very talented! Rachel also got to invite a few friends to Chuck E. Cheese. Our kids like to go there for the games and rides, not the pizza. If anyone has had their pizza you know what I am talking about.
2 comments:
Hi Natalie E. It's Natalie C. I'm still not sure whether blogging is creepy or fun. Maybe its a little creepy how you find people, but fun how you find old friends. Hello, long time no see, and have fun blogging. Natalie K.
hey natalie!
Your blog is so cute! Welcome to the blogging world! I have been blogging for a while now, and I love it. Makes it easy to 'keep tabs' on everyone.
I can't believe how big Rachel and Erick are! It goes to show how long it has been since I have seen you guys!
Hope all is well!
Melanie
Post a Comment