Monday, July 28, 2008

Ten Year Anniversary Cruise

Since I am joining the blogging phenomenon late in the game, the year is more than half over. So I will share some highlights of 2008 for The Hafens. To celebrate making it through 10 years of being married to Brian, he rewarded me with a cruise to the Western Carribean. We went with his sister Kristen, and her husband Chris. Our stops included Cozumel, Mexico, Belize, Roatan, Honduras, and Freeport, Bahamas.

3 comments:

The Scott Family said...

"Blog stalking".....I love it!! Welcome to the blog world. I just barely joined too. I am impressed that you already know how to add a slide show. You'll have to show me how at our next scrapbooking night. What a fun 10-year anniversary celebrations!!!! Congrats!

Kira said...

Looks like so much fun! :)

Marianne said...

My friend went to Hawaii on her 10th, you go on a cruise. What did I do? Nothing. My husband is a slacker. Glad you had fun though.