Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Buttered and salted and it was death

I have been meaning to post this for a while. Thanks for all the suggestion about the bird eggs. Enjoy the pictures of what happened to them. Also ten bonus points for anyone that knows the origins of the title of this post.


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Did Brian write this post? And did he really eat the baby birds or is this an April fools joke? If it isn't I was shocked and grossed out (Chris thought it was awesome).

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

Okay, I don't think I can ever look at Brian the same way again! Those poor babies...

The Zoo Keeper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Zoo Keeper said...

You Be Illin'!!! Run D(anette)MC ........Yo Yo is that chicken fired???
Yo homes it was a can of dog food!!!
aaahhhh the good Ol' days.....

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

YES, it's an April Fools joke! I didn't even know he did this or what he's eating, but ew gross!!!
(Natalie)

McKinna said...

EWWWW!! glad it was an april fools joke... I was gonna say... they were PIGEON eggs!! DON'T EAT THOSE DIRTY THINGS!!!
it's all good now... phew.