To end our spring break, we decided to take a quick trip up to St.George to spend Easter weekend with my famiy. Saturday morning we woke up to find it cold and rainy, so our annual Eves Family Easter party (with all our extended family) moved from the park to my mom and dad's hosue. Luckily we had plenty to do with the WII, and the new ping pong table my dad bought. We set it up in the garage and had the entire family involved in a couples ping pong tourney. Brian and I actually ended up winning. (I guess we play better together than against each other!:) We ate lots of yummy food and desserts, and when the rain let up we had the kids hunt for their eggs and prizes out in the front yard. Easter morning the kids were up bright and early. We enjoyed a beautiful Easter service at my parents ward, they have lots of musical talent. I made my first bow (thanks for teaching me Megan) to go with Rachel's dress. I felt super crafty again, I think that's twice this year!! We even got Erick to wear his new clothes(he fights long sleeves and long pants on a daily basis.) We were glad it fit over his cast. Thanks mom and dad for hosting a great party!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter, St.George Style
To end our spring break, we decided to take a quick trip up to St.George to spend Easter weekend with my famiy. Saturday morning we woke up to find it cold and rainy, so our annual Eves Family Easter party (with all our extended family) moved from the park to my mom and dad's hosue. Luckily we had plenty to do with the WII, and the new ping pong table my dad bought. We set it up in the garage and had the entire family involved in a couples ping pong tourney. Brian and I actually ended up winning. (I guess we play better together than against each other!:) We ate lots of yummy food and desserts, and when the rain let up we had the kids hunt for their eggs and prizes out in the front yard. Easter morning the kids were up bright and early. We enjoyed a beautiful Easter service at my parents ward, they have lots of musical talent. I made my first bow (thanks for teaching me Megan) to go with Rachel's dress. I felt super crafty again, I think that's twice this year!! We even got Erick to wear his new clothes(he fights long sleeves and long pants on a daily basis.) We were glad it fit over his cast. Thanks mom and dad for hosting a great party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Everyone looks like they had a great time. I love the bow, I can never make bows work. love you
The bow looks beautiful!! Your easter sounds like it was a good one...even with the cold and rain! :)
Post a Comment