Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our New Family Pictures


One of my very talented scrapbooking friends took our family pictures over at "The District." She did an amazing job, especially with the editing. This is a collage she put together of all of my favorite shots. We enlarged it to go in a 16x20 frame, it looks great! Thanks Eliz!

12 comments:

Cara said...

they turned out so great! love them!

Christel Stearman said...

I know I already told you this but I love them. She did such a great job and you all look great too!

Cari J said...

Cute!!! Love them all!

Megan said...

Love them! Such a cute family. And look at you in your sexy boots!

McKee Family said...

They are so cute--love the outfits too!! AWESOME!

Marianne said...

Love them. You guys look gorgeous.

Jenessa said...

Those are super cute!!

McKinna said...

I LOVE 'EM!

Daylemarie said...

Super photogenic bunch! Looks fun, your friend did a great job!

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

You are super stylin' in your boots and leather jacket. What's your friend's number?

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

Wow! I think it helps that you guys are so photogenic but Eliz has some serious talent! I love the collage!

Katrina said...

I love the one of Rachel and Erick holding hands!