Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls Craft Night Out!



Friday, January 29, 2010, 7 PM at my house we are making this fun valentine 6x6 cube craft just in time to display it for the holiday! $15 includes your wood, paint, brushes, mod podge, ink, papers and of course the 5 vinyl stickers for the top and sides of the cube! We'll provide everything so come visit, eat tasty treats, and leave with a cute, new craft for your home! Contact me for more info!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

I would totally come if I still lived there. Super cute. And I don't have any Valentine's decorations.

Cara said...

I wish I could come! It's so cute!

Daylemarie said...

They are darling! THank you for mine! I got my first Halloween decoration from you, I find it fitting to know get my first Valentines decoration from you too! Can we keep up the tradition?? Haha! I might have decorations if you keep giving them to me! You should all want to do one! They are sooo cute! Have fun at your girls night!

K. D. Montgomery said...

Those are so cute! I wish we lived closer.