Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tubing at Brian Head




A couple of weeks ago since the kids were on track break, we decided to go tubing at Brian Head. We slowly bought new snow pants, gloves, and boots for everyone so we would stay warm. It was a bright, sunny day and we actually got too warm! We were so prepared it was awesome! It was really fun to be in the snow in the beautiful mountains! Brian's sister Kristen and her family also came. The kids always have more fun when cousins are involved, and we enjoy Kristen and Chris's company as well. For only $15 a person we tubed(or played in the snow) for about 3 hours or so. Then we got snacks and hot chocolate in the Lodge and just enjoyed the scenery out the windows. We had so much fun, we want to do make this an annual tradition. (For any of you that know Brian he'd say that the first time is NOT annual, its inaugural.) We also had a great visit with my Aunt Trish and Uncle Bruce in Cedar City and stayed at their house which is practically in the woods! (Thanks!) We were able to see friends and my cousin and her girls too. The kids had a blast playing fashion show! Erick was the announcer and his introductions went something like this, "...and here comes Teniah who likes to color and read." It was the cutest. Rachel really knows how to dress everyone up. I love to play in the snow, but I am VERY glad that we don't live in it!

3 comments:

susan said...

I love your snow pictures, and would have loved to see the fashion show.

McKinna said...

HOW FUN!!
I've only done this once, but I totally loved it!

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

I'm glad you had such a great time...You guys are such fun parents. We might have to follow you up next year!ha!