This spring break my sister and her boys joined us for a fun filled few days. We took the kids to Chuck E.Cheese for games (not pizza, we opted for Papa Johns instead), we took them swimming, and to the Springs Preserves. Saturday the rest of my family joined us for Easter. It was fun for all of the Eves cousins to get to spend the morning together. We read the Easter story from the scriptures and made Easter tomb rolls. (You wrap roll dough dipped in butter, sugar, and cinnamon around a marshmellow, then you bake it and the marshmellow disappears as it gets cooked in. The object lesson is that the marshmellow represents Jesus, and is resurrected when the tomb is opened. My sister found this idea on the internet, its a new tradition for us!)
Rachel with her girl cousins Jayla, and Kenedy.
The kids ready to go see what the Easter Bunny brought.
Rachel posing in her Easter dress (I promise the pose was her idea!)
We sure love all our cousins!!!
4 comments:
I love it! I AM SO GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO USE THE BOW YOU LOOK ADORABLE! Thanks for having us all!
Rachel looked so cute in her dress at church...I am going to try the rolls next year that sounds neat! Sorry I steal all your ideas!
I LOVE LOVE Rachel's Easter dress! LOVE those colors 2gether! She looks adorable!
Cute pics. Fun Easter roll idea, I'll try it next year.
Post a Comment