Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Day of School 2011-2012

This was our smoothest start to a school year thus far! There were no tears (for them or me!) No first time at preschool, kinder, or full day 1st. Rachel started fourth, and you can already see the way she is turning into the fashionista. She loved school clothes shopping, and decided on the messenger bag instead of the traditional backpack. Rachel got Mrs. Lane who is very friendly and holds high expectations of her students.

Erick started second grade and felt super comfortable with the idea because his best friend happened to get into his class. Mrs. Conway is Erick's teacher and she is very on the ball and organized.



At the end of the first day I had my friend snap this shot of the twins. I bought my shirt at Ross like a year ago, and Rachel picked a similiar one for the first day of school and still thinks its cool to dress like your mom, so I went with it!!!!

They both like school a lot, so I think it's going to be a great year for them!!!

No comments: