Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our Pond

This is our home aka "The Pond". After living in our previous home for eight years we decided to make a life changing move to a home about a half mile away. The kids were really upset. They had to be withdrawn from the schools they were never enrolled in, Brian's commute to work became one minute longer and Natalie was forced to live in the Stake she grew up in. But, miraculously, the family was able to pull together and help each other make it through the ordeal. So two years and three front yard trees later, here we are! We hope you will find our site interesting and sometimes entertaining. If you don't, you are welcome to visit any of our relatives blogs. Happy blog stalking!

5 comments:

Kira said...

Natalie! Can't wait to see what you guys are up to ... thanks for the blog address! :)

Marianne said...

I'm glad to see that you've started a blog. It helps me keep in touch with all the friends I don't live close to anymore.

Christel Stearman said...

Well that didn't take long did it. It looks really good, I guess you figured out the background. We are excited to find out more about life at your pond! Love ya!!!

Kristen said...

THREE trees! You guys must have offended some tree god or something.
The blog looks great, hooray for you!

Katie said...

I am so happy to hear from you! I love keeping in touch. We have a blog also. I'm not that great at keeping it current but I make attempts. Our blog is corykatief.blogspot.com