Friday, October 24, 2008

Can I Just Say...

Grey's Anatomy last night was horrible! I am so embarrassed that I put that show on my favorites list on an earlier post!!! The season finale left me flabbergasted. (Don't I sound smart using that big word?) I tricked myself (okay really I think SATAN tricked me) into thinking that they wouldn't show much on TV, but last night's episode proved otherwise. That show has officially crossed the line and I am no longer watching it! So I am retracting my previous 8 favorite TV shows, I'll have to think of something else with a little more taste. Alright, I am getting off my soapbox now...

7 comments:

Becky said...

Natalie the same thing happened to me with House the other night. It was disgusting and I am so embarrassed that it is on my list of shows. I totally agree that we can just get sucked right in. I am going to be a little smarter from now on.

Kira said...

I know!!! I had given up on the show after the season finale, but still hoped but after that first show (and I had read the writer's blog and *knew* what they had coming) I realized this is NOT something I would be comfortable with my husband & I watching together ... let alone. UGH. And I REALLY liked the show in the beginning too ...

McKee Family said...

I am done watching it too. It's rediculous. I used to really like watching that show. Doug and I would try to snag the remote from eachother Thurs nights for a CSI/Greys' battle. Not anymore...he wins. :)

The Zoo Keeper said...

We too had to give up that show. Some of our new favorties are "Life" "Chuck" "Gary Unmarried" "Fringe" and "The Unit" but if you are looking for a Thursday night show "Life on Mars" s Ok and it's not really about a guy on Mars! I guess we could just turn off the TV...

Mandy and Jason said...

I totally agree! I was so mad, and Jason and I were hoping that they wouldn't show any of that relationship or that Calli would decide not to be a lesbo... But now we have to find something else after The Office. Or maybe just go to bed early. We'll see.

Eliz said...

I am so glad you said something -- I was a huge fan of Grey's but yikes that episode was awful. I feel like with each passing year society gets rawer and rawer -- I too will be looking for another show to watch on Thursday.

CB said...

Natalie, good for you for posting about this. I don't watch the show but have had similar experiences with other shows. Your one of the few who help to make it easier for others to make similar choices. Thanks for the example.