Brian's cousin's wife, (also my sister-in-law's sister) Carrie Hafen, was kind enough and brave enough to do our family pictures this year! I loved what she did, and she also was great with the kids. Who knew I carried some photogenic genes to pass on to my children? (I close my eyes in 9 out of 10 pics!) Rachel and Erick gave some great poses and we were done at the park in less than an hour, not bad!!! Here are some of my favorite poses:
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
You guys look awesome & such great timing for the Christmas cards!!! i'm just trying to find ONE picture where they are all looking at the camera ...
great pics! We did our pics there in May! They turn out great there, huh?!
Love the pictures!!! She did a great job!! And.....I just love your hair!!! (Pass that along to Brian)
I LOVE your hair!!! You guys took some really great pictures.
Cute pics!!! I had to photoshop to get an ok pic, and then their heads look a little off, but I didn't care because it was better than having a funky face :) Yours are all so great!! Rachel looks especially beautiful in a few, look out in 10 years :)
They turned out really good! I can't wait to see the finished product in the house when you are all done!
Those turned out great! I am impressed the kids cooperated, maybe they could give mine some hints. ha ha. So cute!
I love your pics! You have such a cute family. We got our Christmas card from you yesterday and I loved it. You always do such a great job. I'm hoping you'll get one from me...maybe a new year's card. We'll see :)
ONE CUTE FAMILY!
Hi Natalie!! Your family pics are so cute. I love your hair, it's adorable. Your kids are getting so big. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have lost about 60 lbs. Thanks for noticing. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Those were great pics of your "oh so cute" family! Loved them!
I love pics at that park!! It is one of the best parks for photos and for exploration in general -- leaves, playing in the sand, looking for dandelions -- best ever. Plus your pics are adorable!!
Post a Comment