Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A White Christmas (almost)

We were only a week away from having a White Christmas, but it truly was an awesome sight. These might be the only pictures our kids ever have of snow in our backyard, (it very seldom snows here, especially not like this.) It started around noon.


Then around 3:30 it had snowed continuously and there were 3 inches on the ground. Brian called and said City Hall closed early due to snow and he was on his way home. He got home just in time to have snow fun!!! Around 8 PM it finally stopped, and we measured 8 inches! It was beautiful! But we are glad we don't have it everyday, once every 15 years is okay with me.


3 comments:

McKinna said...

it was beautiful!! ur right- once every 15 years is great with me too!!!

CB said...

We loved it too. And I could maybe go for just one more snow day this winter! :)

Mrs. Topham said...

Hi, My 1st comment on your blog! The snow pics are great! I really do love the snow, I guess that's good, since I live where there is lots of snow. It was 20 degrees today when I drove to school. ice and snow everywhere. It was wonderful to see you at Christmas. Love ya lots, Aunt Tricia